The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.
One time helping someone else made a difference in my own life was when I worked at a tennis camp and helped younger kids improve their skills. At first, I thought I was mainly there to teach them, but I realized that helping them become more confident also made me more patient and responsible. Seeing how excited they were when they finally learned something new showed me how much encouragement can affect someone. That experience changed my perspective because I learned that helping another person can also help you grow as a person.
Today in class we started to fill out our 3 character sheets.
Comments
Post a Comment