Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

Three things someone might find in my trash today are a gatorade, a crumpled school worksheet, and a protein bar wrapper. The sports drink bottle would show that I am active and spend a lot of time playing sports or working out. The school worksheet would reveal that school is a big part of my life right now and that I am focused on keeping up with my classes and preparing for college. The protein bar wrapper would show that I am usually busy and like quick snacks, especially when I am going between school, the gym, and other activities.

Today in class we finished up the project planning sheet and added all 10 song titles and artists to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.