In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.

 Yes I have felt that with my brother. When my parents get mad at someone its always me because I am older even though most of the time its him starting or causing the argument. This makes me mad as I should not be the one getting in trouble but because I am older I do. Food causes the disagreement most of the time as either he doesn't want to share or I don't want to share.

Today in class we worked on questions about our reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.