In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?

  A time where temptation caused me to ignore a warning is when I cross the street and jaywalk even though I know its wrong. Some places are just easier accessible by walking across like where I work and sometimes I do it even though I know its wrong. One time a police officer yelled and saw me do it and I learned not to do it again so I don't get in trouble.

Today in class we worked on reading listening to a story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.