In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?
The country of Georgia holds a special place for me because I had a lot of new experiences there. For example, I tried Georgian food which was awesome, going out with my friends was fun, and just seeing the beauty. I had some of my best memories when we were walking around late at night just exploring the city and seeing cool sights. This place represents change for me as it influenced my growth a lot. I will never forget you, Georgia.
Today in class we worked on analyzing the first 2 sections of the story.
Comments
Post a Comment