If someone were using the STEAL method to characterize you, how would they describe you? Select all parts of STEAL and explain what they reveal about your personality.

I would describe myself as hardworking, social, and determined. My speech shows that I am usually relaxed and friendly because I like joking around and talking with my friends, but I can also be serious when something is important. My thoughts show that I care a lot about my future because I think about college, school, and ways I can improve myself. My effect on others is that I try to make people feel comfortable and included, especially when I am around friends or helping younger kids. My actions probably reveal the most about me because I work hard in school, play sports, go to the gym, and have worked at tennis camps helping kids improve their game. My looks also show that I care about presenting myself well and staying active.

Today in class we began answering the project planning sheet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.