Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths

 A time I felt connected to nature is when I visited the city of Kutaisi in the country of Georgia, and visited the waterfall and cave reserves. The cave was chilly with water droplets dropping and iscicles attached to the top. Hearing the waterfall water running made me feel calm and just walking through it I felt like I really was connected to my surroundings. When I reached the waterfall at the end of the cave it was amazing, just the smell of the natural freshwater made me even want to get in it. At that moment I just felt connected throughout the cave, and took in all my surroundings.

Todays class was about how the native Americans still live in the US today and a lot of their cultures were lost due to disease and forced religion.

Comments