Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story

 The country of Georgia carries a very big place I'm my life, as I lived there for 2 years. I met many great people and experienced the other side of the world that I would never even have heard if if I had not gone. Its beautiful there, I tried skiing and I love it, explored very many great cities that have a lot of old churches and rich history. I tried amazing foods like Khinkali and Khachapuri, and tried MMA there because its big and I love it and keep doing it here. Georgia was amazing to me so is the Georgia I was born in. 

Todays class was about reading a message that involved Biblical references and answering questions about the construction and descruction of each world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.