Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
I think I have adapted to this course well throughout the week. At the start I did not really know what to expect, but now that we've gone further with class I understand that most of the course is reading and writing. One strength that I anticipate is my writing which I enjoy more than reading. One challenge is the reading because I don't like to read that much so its pretty challenging. Writing has always been a thing I've liked to do because you can just get your thoughts out through a different form of expression, and since I'm doing college essays now ive done it a lot.
In class we read an origin myth and answered questions about it.
Comments
Post a Comment