3 Goals that I want to achieve this year:

 One goal that I want to achieve this year is to get better at writing, and analyzing books. I don't usually like to read so thats one thing I want to get better at as well as writing. Another thing I want to achieve this year is to have a good tennis season. I enjoy playing and its my senior year so hopefully the team goes far this year and I'm going to try my best. Lastly, I want to end of my high school career smoothly with pretty good grades and a solid foundation for college, and get accepted to UGA. That's my dream school so that would be cool to get into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.