Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

 One big wonder I have is what happens after death? I'm not necessarily scared of it but what I am scared of is the unknown like what will I feel like? What will I see? That's one of the biggest mysteries I have ever had. Another one is how is our body so perfect? How do we have all the functions we need a brain, two sets of teeth, a stomach, everything in our human body is necessary to survival. And we have everything we need its crazy.

Today during class we had a creative assignment we did, started Monday and we will present them Friday.

Comments